Friday, October 15, 2010

Those long days at work

What do you do during work to keep your sanity? I honestly feel that if at work you do not venture out of your work tasks and expand your creative thinking you can go insane. I do have some unique time passing projects that I do to make work time more enjoyable. Sure I will send out text messages or doodle or make stick figure movies with note pads. One activity is I do enjoy reading or writing lyrics to my favorite songs (like the Killers, Counting Crow, and Ben Fold just to name a few).

Today I did something different, I composed my bucket list.

Things to do before I die:

1) Run a marathon

2) Be an extra in a movie

3) Throw a grenade

4) Visit Ireland

5) Scuba Dive in the Red Sea

6) Write a book

7) Own my own cabin

8) Ride in a police car (hopefully just as a ride-along)

9) Half-time challenge (one of those guys that do an activity during the half-time of a sporting event to win a prize)

10) Do a backpacking trip that last more than 4 days (Havasupai does not count)

11) Coach a little league Soccer team

12) Have a backyard BBQ patio

13) Learn to play guitar and write a new song

14) Go Hunting

15) Get a black belt in Karate

Was there anything that I left out?

1 comment:

Monica Lifferth said...

Yes, you forgot, "tell Monica how awesome she is 1 million and three times". :)