Monday, October 20, 2008

Hello, is this thing on?

There are too many survey blogs. You know what I am talking about 50 questions that get circulated around the blog sites that ask questions from “what your favorite childhood memory” to the feeling you get when you are at a red light too long. Honestly, I get to about question six before my brain screams “I DON’T CARE!”

So, in the spirit of twenty questions I thought I would take this moment to interview myself:

1. Who are you? -Jacob Arthur Lifferth but you can call me Jake.
2. Who are you really? -An undercover agent from the South Pole here to keep people believing that penguins are cute/dancing creatures and not plotting to take over the world.
3. Are you the sexiest man alive not recognized by People magazine? -Yes.
4. Have you ever taken a bullet for the president of the United States? -No.
5. Would you? -Yes.
6. Would he take a bullet for you? -Yes.
7. How do you remain so positive, AND good looking, through this economic crisis? -Well I know that everything goes through a cycle (except my rugged good looks are always on top) and someday the economy will be back on top.
8. Is it true that you once saved a cat from a burning building? -No, that’s just a common myth, that and that I was the inspiration for Superman.
9. Can you give us your best Sara Palin impression? -Sure, here it goes: “Ya know…”
10. HA HA, you sure nailed it! -Umm, that’s not a question.
11. Well I ran out of questions. -…
12. Okay. Are you hungry? -Well I already ate, but maybe I could eat something small—is there anything?
13. I don’t know. -Hey I am supposed to be asking you the questions. -Don’t worry; do you think anyone is reading this anymore?
14. Probably not. -Yeah let’s go get something to eat.
15. Are we supposed to be doing twenty questions? -Oh yeah.
16. What is 2+2? -Four.
17. What does a cow say? -Moo.
18. Fill in the blank: Winter, Spring, Summer, and _________? -Fall.
19. What are your plans for the future? -Inspire thousands.
20. Really, are you that vain? -Hey, you asked me these questions and I answered them honestly.

Well I sure did learn a lot from myself; let this be a lesson in listening.

5 comments:

Mark Nott said...

It was great to get a glimpse into the real Jake

The Lund Five said...

Thanks for the great laugh! My day is now complete!!

All About M.E.('s) said...

Regarding question 12- What did you eat? What exactly do you stock your cupboards with? All I can think about is the time that you cooked me mac and cheese. Jake, it was awful. Horrible. Really really bad. It makes me cry to think of you eating really bad mac and cheese for breakfast, lunch, and dinner day after day after day. Perhaps you really should think about branching out and trying ramen noodles-they are easier to cook. Of course, you were about 10 when you cooked me that infamous mac and cheese, perhaps you have perfected your technique? I'll sleep better at night if I let myself think that.
Oh, and I always suspected that you were hiding a mad case of vanity-you are just like your brother!
Anyway-thanks for the laugh. And, if you get hungry feel free to stop by around dinner time-we'll feed you.

Smiley Family said...

Weirdo.

Zachary said...

Wow...I feel inspired. Only 999 more people to go!